Keeping Life Unfiltered as a❘Wife❘Mother❘Adventurer❘& Memory Hoarder


So real life guys...

2.26.2018


  I have always been afraid to smile with my teeth showing.  Why?  Well they are enamel free since birth and not very white.  I have decided who the hell cares but me?  Answer is, no one!

  I am a happy person usually and always seem to find that my pictures might not showcase my true self since I am always focused on NOT showing my teeth.  When I am afraid to show my teeth, that shows my sons that they can be afraid and not be genuine.  Not okay with me.

  I want my boys to always be genuine and embrace the real them!

  Plus my lipgloss from @shinecosmetics is Admired and should be admired!  Use code theflywife10 for 10 percent off everything!  www.shinecosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment