Keeping Life Unfiltered as a❘Wife❘Mother❘Adventurer❘& Memory Hoarder


I challenge you to SHINE ✨

3.18.2018

✨ I challenge you today to think of who, what or where makes you SHINE ✨

It could be after a work out, your fave splurge on a drink, finally purchasing a bedroom set (umm that’s for me 🤣), your family, your kids accomplishing something scary or maybe it’s this guy 👉🏻

Even if he is mine, I still might be willing to share his attractiveness to the world through this photo!  I am currently at the park watching most of my boys (and some random children) chase my hubby around.  Our oldest is at a very anticipated Dungeons & Dragons tournament (I think that is what it’s called 🤦🏼‍♀️) and I can’t wait to hear how it goes!  I am so glad that all of my boys have their own exciting adventures and I can’t wait to journey with them every single day...even if I begrudgingly left to go on the family walk.  I’m human ok!  Also, totally tag me in a photo of what makes you SHINE ✨ and you might just win your favorite shade of gloss from @shinecosmetics or use the code theflywife10 for 10 percent off of your whole purchase! 

#shine #whatmakesyouSHINE #shinecosmetics #laughter #adventures #familywalks #outdoors #neighborhoodexploring #hubby #thismanofmine #theflywife #theflywife10 #dungeonsanddragons

No comments:

Post a Comment