Keeping Life Unfiltered as a❘Wife❘Mother❘Adventurer❘& Memory Hoarder


Remember them good ole days?

2.26.2018


  I am so blessed to have incredible people surrounding me.  I have 4 amazing blue eyed boys, a husband who is seriously more and more impressive every single day.  His dedication as a husband and father is literally leaps and bounds further then who I actually am as a mother and his wife!  He is honestly my best friend, my perfect person, the man I love to smooch oh and to randomly smack on the booty!  No need to worry, It’s just a friendly tap to remind him of my love for him, in case he forgot! 😘

  I have such an amazing home full of many moments and memories...some are loud, exciting, crazy, chaotic, lovely, creative, sad, tear filled, laugh out loud moments, melt downs, hugs, smiles for days and some that are those HOW or WHY did this happen, kind of moments.

  All in all, life is good! 🙌🏻. So why do I want to sometimes scream?  I am constantly feeling the pressure of doing more...(all in my own head by the way) like you need to make dinner from scratch, look put together ALL THE TIME, feel adorable, clean my house, build my empire (still working on that), carpool, diaper changes, potty training, limited screen time (on a good day), bike rides, park days, library excursions, go to the gym and so on and so on...

  The reality is we are doing exactly ENOUGH every single day.  There is no need to put the added pressures to the already pressure full life we all lead.  We are constantly concerned with others and we shouldn’t be!  We need to be in the NOW!  Be present with your kids, ENJOY potty training them in between running to the grocery store for the 3rd time this week.  Play legos and let yourself get excited about building with them.  Get on the floor and remember what it was like to be a kid.  Be happy!  Smile more often! 😍


No comments:

Post a Comment