Keeping Life Unfiltered as a❘Wife❘Mother❘Adventurer❘& Memory Hoarder


CONNECTION

4.26.2019


 Connection.  It seems like such a simple thing...yet why as moms do we often feel alone?  I honestly thought once I had a front door all of the mommy friends would like just...FLOCK to me!  Guess what?  It totally didn’t happen that way.
  So I decided to start the mommy Play Date!  I wanted all other moms to feel included, special and frankly worth it!  All of us are worth it!
  I have never felt more connected with other mothers then when I throw my Mommy Play Dates.  I am always in such awe and truly grateful for the support I receive each time.
  Whether it be by the moms who SHOW UP FOR THEMSELVES.  Or to the amazing companies that are so generous by donating all the things to spoil these amazing moms.
  I just can’t believe the CONNECTION each time.  I am just always full of true HAPPYness when I throw these events!  Here is to MANY, MANY more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment