Keeping Life Unfiltered as a❘Wife❘Mother❘Adventurer❘& Memory Hoarder


Boot camp Baby!

10.21.2017

Started a 6 week boot camp last night with a couple of my friends in my ward (April & Kate...quick shout out! 😘)
I am already feeling the burn...of my booty not wanting me to sit down in the car while driving kids to school!!! 🤣 but it is totally worth it and I am going to update you on my progress...starting at 161 pounds and 11 days shy of 4 months postpartum. ❤️
I am also doing the #purefitchallenge @purefitpurefood @ifit @goodthingsutah This October is going to be a pumpkin spice, work out filled, fall colors be poppin kind of month!
#october #beckysbootcamp #affitnesscenter #pumpkinspicesmells #fallcolors #bootypoppin #feelingtheworkoutburn #targetknitkicks #targetdoesitagain #lovethesekicks #championspeedknit

No comments:

Post a Comment