Keeping Life Unfiltered as a❘Wife❘Mother❘Adventurer❘& Memory Hoarder


Just a little behind the scenes...

11.18.2019

Holiday Family Photo Prep 2019


True story...I had no idea that Brad was filming the entire time.  I kinda like it that way...I almost wish the video could be our Christmas card this year.  I love that my hubby does things like this!  😍

What the final photo will never show is;


- Me yelling at my kids to tilt their head a certain way...or cross their legs (just to see if it looks good).

- Bribing all my boys the BEST hot chocolate if they just sat still for a minute and smiled!

- Lincoln getting up and storming off halfway through because he didn’t want anyone touching him.

- Also, that I kept saying “last one” and we kept taking some more, obviously. 🤷🏼‍♀️

 
Oh...and we still can’t decide on a final shot because in reality they all turned out a little crazy!  Life is that way though and I kinda like that way.  I usually like the photos that turn out more candid anyway.  It showcases all of my boys personalities!  ❤️  Oh til next year when I once again splurge on matching pajamas, have us all try to smile at the same time and MAKE SURE WE ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment