Keeping Life Unfiltered as a❘Wife❘Mother❘Adventurer❘& Memory Hoarder


Vinny was his name!

8.17.2017

I had an incredible opportunity to go horseback riding to see the sunset while I was up at Reid Ranch the past couple days. My sister in law Melissa surprised myself and Anna with this amazing gift I will never forget!
I was so nervous to go! I wanted to say no, I almost did say no, I almost tried to come up with a million reasons (aka excuses) why I shouldn't go but, with a little help from my amazing hubby and amazing family support from Anna & Melissa I went, I conquered it and I was legit terrified at times!
My horses name was Vinny! He apparently was also the same horse my son rode the day before and I coincidentally chose the same one! He was smaller then the others but he got the job done!
The hills are steep! The horses just decide to randomly eat...aka not realizing they would spoil their dinner I am guessing and they totally just decide to catch up to their buddy up ahead and you go bouncing for a little bit and realize you are totally going to need to ice your crotch parts the next morning.
Being up on that horse with just the trees, the sky, the wilderness and your thoughts, it's such a peaceful feeling and I am so grateful I had the opportunity to experience it!
I was also fortunate to have time to remember someone that has made a huge impact on all of The Christiaens Clan I then instantly started to hear "Somewhere over the rainbow" 🌈 lyrics in my head, try not cry and realize that though they arent there to experience it with us...they truly are. They are always watching over us. They have such a beautiful view of us and all of gods creations! [Insert Mustache]
God has made such an amazing world for us to explore...I think I just explored it in which could possibly be one of the best ways!
All that was missing was my bestie, partner in crime, honeydew melon rump thang, boo, love of my forever and beyond hubby!
Oh and yes you might be thinking does Averys husband have other amazing sweet booty names? The answer is YES, yes he does but we can save those for another post! (Which i am sure he will totally love!). Lol!

More blog posts and pics to come!
https://www.instagram.com/theflylifeofawife/
https://www.reidranch.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment