Keeping Life Unfiltered as a❘Wife❘Mother❘Adventurer❘& Memory Hoarder


All grown up!

8.28.2017

We are off and away to the Shelley Elementary Kindergarten open house! We totally got the teacher we were hoping for and immediately Storm started to feel fine with his surroundings...Linky on the other hand has had a pretty hard time realizing tomorrow is the day his bestie will be gone everyday somewhere without him! On the way to the school Storm was reassuring him that he will be missing him as he lines up, puts away his back pack on his hook and learning anything and everything he can so he can rush home to teach Linky all he learned! I am so proud of this amazing boy! I am super bummed realizing this is the beginning of super growing up, but I am also so excited to see my amazing sons confidence grow along with his brain!

"Mom!!! This is my backpack hook!" Storm said with such excitement I almost cried!

Cubby spotted!

Sarcastic photo pose ✔️ Linky longing Storm will just say he can come tomorrow face ✔️

Storm is an adorable 43 inches!

Linky also needed to check! 39 inches for this sweet little of mine!

"uhh mom we need these blocks at home sknce Storm will be with them and I wont!" Says our sweet Linky Noodle

So tomorrow my sweet, energetic, genuinely charismatic bundle of heaven is starting kindergarten! I don't think this momma is ready...but his outfit skills were on point! 👌🏻 So of course I had to add a sign and take a pic to brag and never forget how amazing my bright spirited boy was today! So excited to get to sleep so he could grow up literally over night and go to school! #stormgreyson #1stdayofkindergarten #pickedouthisownclothes #styleskills #mylittle #mommaslittleboy #allgrownup

No comments:

Post a Comment